Preliminary handling in case of failure
Steps (you have a personal wireless router)
1. Restart your devices (Desktop, laptop, cell phones, etc. whose Internet is not working).
2. Check that your wireless router is powered and the POE power module of our antenna (lights on)
a. If the router is not turned on, it must be plugged into a wall outlet (Router problem)
b. If the light of the black power supply module is switched off, the cable must be connected to a wall socket
3. a. a. If there is Internet on the computer or laptop, the problem is the router that no longer generates a wireless network (router problem).
(Be careful not to invert the cables, only a rigid black cable from the antenna should be connected to the POE port of the power module)
4. Connect directly by wire to your router (if possible) with a desktop computer or laptop with an Internet connection
5. If you still do not have Internet access on your wireless or wired devices, restart the router by disconnecting the wall power (120 Volts) from the router for 30 seconds. Then, reconnect the wall power supply and wait one minute for the router to finish its boot sequence.
The next operation will tell you if your wireless router is damaged or defective.
1. Unplug the cable entering your router from the “LAN” socket of the power supply module.
2. Plug the end into your nearby desktop or laptop (with an Internet connection).
3. Check if you have Internet on your device you just connected.
a. If there is still no Internet, problem possible from FILAU.
If you have Internet it indicates that your wireless router is defective and you should contact the company that sold it to you.